17 Nov 2011

Water for My Dream

 Water for My Dream

The shine from the moonlight
Shining from your black eyes
The flower has no colour
And you're just like a fish in the sea

I jump from the bridge
Swimming into the air
Drowning to the sky
And i fall for asleep

She fall in love with the sky
Making love with her sky
She said to me she was a queen
And she eat the sun


Sebuah kolaborasi yang luar biasa indah dalam penciptaan syair di atas antara saya dan Uncle Sam (nick name for him), yang rencana akan dibuat lagu olehnya. Dan entah akan seperti apa jadinya ketika syair kolaborasi dari dua makhluk itu akan dibawakan. Saya harap akan ada banyak kejutan lagi di dalamnya. We will see! :D

2 komentar:

  1. That's a very beautiful lyric..looking forward for the song! Sure it will be nice. And I especially love the title. Sweetness.. :)

    Hugs,
    The Picnic Girl

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you so much. Your blog is pretty awesome! I like it :)

    BalasHapus